Arriving in a new city and finding accommodation can be very difficult, and here at CSE we understand that it also means living independently for the very first time. You do not need to be concerned about finding accommodation when you are studying at CSE.
- Most of our homestays are within 15 to 30 minutes’ walk from the School or within a short bus journey.
- We do our best to find a homestay to suit your requirements.
Sometimes, it is not possible to find a homestay that is an exact match to what you requested. The accommodation team will always liaise with you to discuss other options before choosing a homestay.
- Depending on availability, the room you will be staying in could be one of the following:
- Single room:small bedroom for single occupancy
- Double room:large room for single occupancy
- Twin room:shared by 2 students (we will discuss this option with you before choosing the family)
- En-suite:a bedroom that is connected to a bathroom (very limited availability)
In the UK almost half of all families own a pet or animal of some sort (dog, cat, rabbit, rodents, fish, reptiles, birds, etc.) with almost one in every four families owning a dog. Please let us know if you prefer not to stay in a house that has a pet or if you suffer from an allergic reaction a specific animal.